GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium rupestre (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/161700-dendrobium-rupestre.html)

John Varigos 14-07-2007 04:21 AM

Dendrobium rupestre

1 Attachment(s)
An very uncommon PNG dendrobium which has a most unusually coloured flower
for an orchid - very pale blue.
~John

wendy7 14-07-2007 03:21 PM

Dendrobium rupestre

Another very nice set John, I especially like this one because of the
colour. Kudos to your fellow growers too.
Cheers Wendy
om...

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 14-07-2007 07:39 PM

Dendrobium rupestre

I just *love* all of these! I am especially taken by this one, though, to
the point that I Googled it. I wanted to see if, in the unlikely event that
I find it, I could grow it given my conditions. didn't find much.

Diana