GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cymbidium Ice Capades in July? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/161927-cymbidium-ice-capades-july.html)

wendy7 19-07-2007 09:06 PM

Cymbidium Ice Capades in July?

1 Attachment(s)
Cymbidium Ice Capades.
I have just finished repotting my cymbidiums & I think these late
bloomers were smarter than
the average as they have experienced my repotting before & have escaped this
time. *g*
Cheers Wendy

illiberale 15-10-2008 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendy7 (Post 731743)
Cymbidium Ice Capades.
I have just finished repotting my cymbidiums & I think these late
bloomers were smarter than
the average as they have experienced my repotting before & have escaped this
time. *g*
Cheers Wendy

Hi, Here in Australia, the flowering season is from May to October. The picture you are showing is Sarah Jean "Ice Cascades". You have a lovely plant.

Cheers - Illiberale