GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trichopilia Warsaw Rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/162326-trichopilia-warsaw-rose.html)

tennis maynard 29-07-2007 04:44 AM

Trichopilia Warsaw Rose

1 Attachment(s)
One of the reasons I wanted a greenhouse was the ability to take natural
light pics any day no matter the weather - raining, freezing, windy -
whatever. And this is my first such endeavor since moving the plants
into the new greenhouse Tuesday. This is T.Warsaw Rose, T.Charlotte x
T.suavis. It was sent to m by a kind lady a couple months ago when I saw
a picture of hers in bloom. I am thrilled by the flowers - beauty and
that fabulous, rich, sweet, heady T.suavis aroma coming through strongly.

Steve[_2_] 29-07-2007 02:28 PM

Trichopilia Warsaw Rose

Hi Tennis,
That's a really, really nice plant! Congratulations on moving into the
new greenhouse too. Now some of your plants will be growing even better,
if that's possible.

Steve