Old 30-07-2007, 04:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Nasty Virus?

C. Pretty Lass.
I am so sad, I have to trash this one. It was always a struggling
artist, got scale, was treated.
I had divided this one a couple of years ago but this is the first time I
have a flower like this???
Just posting for those that have never seen this.
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
Nasty Virus?-not-prettylassdsc01128.jpg
Old 30-07-2007, 08:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ouch. But if this is the first time it's done this, could it be that all the
scale treatment did it? Hey, before chucking it, spend the $5 and have it
tested by Critter Creek. Menawhile, isolate it.

Diana

Old 30-07-2007, 08:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Yes I think I will wait Di, especially since I divided it & this was a back
end that I
experimented with in S/hydro?
I thought it was $25 per plant test?
Cheers Wendy

Old 30-07-2007, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

What Kathy said. G

Diana

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
C. Pretty Lass.
I am so sad, I have to trash this one. It was always a struggling
artist, got scale, was treated.
I had divided this one a couple of years ago but this is the first time
have a flower like this???
Just posting for those that have never seen this.
Cheers Wendy

Rate This Thread: