GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blc Momilani Rainbow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/162734-blc-momilani-rainbow.html)

wendy7 06-08-2007 03:50 PM

Blc Momilani Rainbow

1 Attachment(s)
Blc. Momilani Rainbow
Sometimes I glance at a flower & think to take a pic as it looks so nice
with the light behind it.
This one didn't turn out that good tho.
Cheers Wendy

Roy[_2_] 06-08-2007 07:57 PM

Blc Momilani Rainbow

Hi Wendy,

nice to see your fabulous blooms and photos. The heat has most of my plants
turned off, so it nice to see your great work

Roy