GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Corysanthes sp. aff. diemenica (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/162972-corysanthes-sp-aff-diemenica.html)

AusDigi 12-08-2007 11:44 AM

Corysanthes sp. aff. diemenica

1 Attachment(s)
Just an ordinary Veined Helmet Orchid, Corysanthes sp. aff. diemenica (syn.
Corybas diemenicus). Orchids are starting to pop out all over the place,
hopefully I can post some decent photos this spring, unlike this one. I
haven't worked out how to take good photos of them yet, with their dark
flowers and their dark background and their small flowers and their short
stalks...

--
http://rnr.id.au

AusDigi 12-08-2007 01:38 PM

Corysanthes sp. aff. diemenica

thanks John. You mean the borders? They take up 4KB extra in the file so I
usually don't do them to save room but I see people often post over 200K
images these days so 4K on my little images won't matter much. It takes a
bit of time so I only do it on worthwhile images, stuff that I might post
elsewhere and not just on my site.

om...