Old 11-08-2007, 03:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Vanda Pat Delight 4 SuE

This is the 2nd blooming of Vanda Pat Delight, the flowers seem larger &
flatter this time.
Sue I am wondering if yours has bloomed again, also Robert?
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
Vanda Pat Delight 4 SuE-vanda-patdelight-1299-01168.jpg
Old 21-08-2007, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Vanda Pat Delight 4 SuE - OT DIL & GD

Sorry - I have no idea why the JPG would not post correctly. Will
check later. -- Shrug --
Baby not orchid so maybe the orchid gods are after me.

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:45:33 -0600, SuE wrote:

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 07:43:54 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This is the 2nd blooming of Vanda Pat Delight, the flowers seem larger &
flatter this time.
Sue I am wondering if yours has bloomed again, also Robert?
Cheers Wendy

I missed photographing it. Got de-railed by a 15 month old
Granddaughter. But I did see lovely flat and BIG flowers.

Granddaughter and DIL at the Denver Botanic Gardens. She likes
flowers - just has not learned to discriminate yet. Her Aunt says
she is pointing to a weed.

SuE

SuE
Old 21-08-2007, 05:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hey Susan, so good to hear from you. Fifteen months WOW! Seems like
yesterday!
Yes no jpg, just code & you know me.
Anyway glad yours bloomed & also that you are able to enjoy your Grand
Daughter, remember,
you only go around once!
Have missed your helpful & congenial presence here.
Cheers Wendy

Old 21-08-2007, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Vanda Pat Delight 4 Lady Diana

Another shot, it has browned off now but the flowers are huge for the size
plant. It got to stay in
the g/h before spiking. You can't really see the size of the plant in
comparison tho.
If you don't get this one I will send it on for you.
Cheers Wendy

Old 21-08-2007, 09:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Yikes! Here it is.
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Another shot, it has browned off now but the flowers are huge for the size
plant. It got to stay in
the g/h before spiking. You can't really see the size of the plant in
comparison tho.
If you don't get this one I will send it on for you.
Cheers Wendy

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
I didn't see the original post. Our V. Pat Delight just finished up.

Attached Thumbnails
Vanda Pat Delight 4 SuE-vanda-patdelight-1299a-01164.jpg
Old 21-08-2007, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Oh, that's a nice shade. Ours is lighter. The huge flowers always amaze me.
Thanks!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Yikes! Here it is.
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Another shot, it has browned off now but the flowers are huge for the
size
plant. It got to stay in
the g/h before spiking. You can't really see the size of the plant in
comparison tho.
If you don't get this one I will send it on for you.
Cheers Wendy

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
I didn't see the original post. Our V. Pat Delight just finished up.

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Vanda Pat Delight Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 23-07-2009 01:15 AM
Vanda Pat Delight Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 15-07-2009 05:36 AM
My Vanda Pat Delight-2nd post try? Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 24-10-2008 05:27 PM
Vanda Pat Delight Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 03-05-2008 05:37 AM
Vanda Pat Delight - Closeup Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 11-08-2007 03:45 PM