GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Annual OSCOV Orchid Spectacular (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/163298-annual-oscov-orchid-spectacular.html)

P Max 20-08-2007 03:50 AM

Annual OSCOV Orchid Spectacular

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7212964...7601543241722/
Linked herewith is a transfer to the file of photos taken at the annual
OSCOV Spectacular, staged in Melbourne over the weekend. (OSCOV - Orchid
Societies Council of Victoria). This is our big annual show. Inclusive are
all sorts of orchids, from species to weeds. Some may be of interest to you.
There are too many photos to post on ABPO, far more easily achieved on
Flickr.
Enjoy,
Peter