GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   QOS Show - D. Glenn Star (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/163622-qos-show-d-glenn-star.html)

Dave Gillingham 22-08-2007 08:21 AM

QOS Show - D. Glenn Star

1 Attachment(s)
Another that appealed to me. The caption on the pic is spelled wrongly - should
be 2 'n's. I took it off the tag & only checked up after I had set up the pic &
caption.
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham 23-08-2007 03:12 AM

QOS Show - D. Glenn Star

Thanks, Diana. Wouldn't it be lovely to own all the great plants one sees at
shows? But where would you put them all? And then, what would be the point of
going to shows to drool over other people's plants?

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:07:48 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

All great, Dave. Nice colors in these.

Diana

.. .