GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Treasures of Bogota x Pokai something... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/164051-treasures-bogota-x-pokai-something.html)

K Barrett 27-08-2007 03:18 AM

Treasures of Bogota x Pokai something...

1 Attachment(s)
A Stewarts cross. Blc Pokai Queen x Blc(?) Treasures of Bogota. Still
opening. Great color in real life in the lip. I have no idea how it looks
on you monitor.

wendy7 27-08-2007 04:51 AM

Treasures of Bogota x Pokai something...

Ok, on my monitor using my old eyes, the sepals are a pastel lemon,
petals a whiter shade of lemon with a smidge of fuchsia on the petal tips.
The lip looks like a bright red wine with a fuchsia frilled edge!
A yummy looking treasure.
Cheers Wendy