GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT-In Memory (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/164078-ot-memory.html)

wendy7 27-08-2007 08:48 PM

OT-In Memory

1 Attachment(s)
The name of my rose is Diana Princess of Wales.
Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 27-08-2007 09:06 PM

OT-In Memory

And as lovely as Diana was, too.

Diana

K Barrett 27-08-2007 09:29 PM

OT-In Memory

Somewhere in the OrchidSafari archives is the transcript of the chat we held
on the day Diana was struck and died. I left in the comments as the medical
condition unfolded. We regulars are chatting away about orchids, one guy
keeps us posted about Diana, then announces she died and we all quick logged
off & ran to CNN. Or at least I did.

K Barrett

.. .

Dave Gillingham 28-08-2007 02:50 AM

OT-In Memory

It's a beauty. Sadly, all our roses died in the drought.

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:48:22 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

The name of my rose is Diana Princess of Wales.
Wendy

Dave Gillingham

keith kent 28-08-2007 09:53 AM

OT-In Memory

"Wendy7" wrote in message
The name of my rose is Diana Princess of Wales.
Wendy

Diana , certainly was a one off.

Keith