Old 31-08-2007, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default C summer X aclandiae

I spotted this plant during a visit to some growers last week. Just had to have it

Roy
Attached Thumbnails
C summer X aclandiae-c-sommer-x-aclandiae.jpg
Old 01-09-2007, 01:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Oh this one is gorgeous Roy, can see why you let it come home with you. Cheers Wendy

Old 01-09-2007, 03:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Sorry Guys, the lable was messed up when I did this photo. The plant is C. Summer Spot 'Carmela' . I was able to track down the correct name on Carmela's web site using the catalog number. Here is a corrected photo also

Roy
"Roy" wrote in message . ..
I spotted this plant during a visit to some growers last week. Just had to have it

Roy
Attached Thumbnails
C summer X aclandiae-c.-summer-spot.jpg

Old 08-09-2007, 09:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Help! I'm seeing spots! Pretty, Roy, and wonderful photo as usual.

Diana

. ..

"Roy" wrote in message
Sorry Guys, the lable was messed up when I did this photo. The plant is C.
Summer Spot 'Carmela' . I was able to track down the correct name on
Carmela's web site using the catalog number. Here is a corrected photo also

Roy
"Roy" wrote in message
. ..
I spotted this plant during a visit to some growers last week. Just had to
have it

Roy

Rate This Thread: