GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stuff with potential (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/164521-stuff-potential.html)

K Barrett 06-09-2007 10:19 PM

Stuff with potential

1 Attachment(s)
This one is called Slc. Marvelous with a clonal name of 'Marvelous'.
Orchidwiz has another pic of one. This one opens small and keeps expanding.
The lip shows potential and the shape, if I'd staked it so the flower parts
would open without bumping into the leaf, would have potentially been
flatter.

K Barrett