GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Just Opening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/164665-just-opening.html)

wendy7 11-09-2007 02:58 AM

Just Opening

1 Attachment(s)
Blc. Cherry Suisse (Blc Oconee 'Mendenhall' AM/AOS x C. Chocolate Drop
'Kodana' )

I really should have more patience & wait for this to open fully & harden
off etc., but

no doubt, I will post again later! *G*
Cheers
Wendy.

Bob Walsh 12-09-2007 12:56 AM

Just Opening

Wendy,

That looks like it's going to be great. I had a Chocolate Drop a few years
ago. I thought was "Kodoma", but maybe there is a Kodana as well.

Bob