GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cattleya heathii - just opening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/164666-cattleya-heathii-just-opening.html)

wendy7 11-09-2007 03:02 AM

Cattleya heathii - just opening

1 Attachment(s)
Cattleya Heathii 'Blue (loddigesii and walkeriana)
This one will really be different in a few days.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 11-09-2007 09:18 PM

Cattleya heathii - just opening

Wow, please post a picture when it's fully open, Wendy. That's pretty!

Diana (who needs to get busy with the camera!)

Dave Gillingham 12-09-2007 02:55 AM

Cattleya heathii - just opening

Both very nice. Love to see them in a few days, Wendy.

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:02:02 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Cattleya Heathii 'Blue (loddigesii and walkeriana)
This one will really be different in a few days.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham