Old 15-09-2007, 09:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Kath, John, Kye

Kath, John, Kye, I've emailed the Jones cross-index to each of you. If for
some reason it doesn't arrive, please let me know to try again.
Dave Gillingham
Old 15-09-2007, 10:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

Got it Dave, Have not actually had time to fully assess it as of yet. Thanks
for sharing

--
Yours Sincerely
Kye

Old 15-09-2007, 10:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks Dave

This must have been a labour of love - a hell of a lot of work has gone into
it and it will prove to be very useful.

Thanks again

Cheers

John

Old 15-09-2007, 11:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Kye, John, you're both very welcome. John, towards the end I can assure you it
wasn't exactly love I was feeling.

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 18:35:15 +1000, "John Varigos"
wrote:

Thanks Dave

This must have been a labour of love - a hell of a lot of work has gone into
it and it will prove to be very useful.

Thanks again

Cheers

John