Old 15-09-2007, 11:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'

It's that time of year - glorious perfume throughout the house. This is a
lovely deep coloured form. Can any of the Aussies give any info on this
particular clone? Line bred? Or a particularly nice form found somewhere by
Corrigan?
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'-den-kingnm-04.jpg

Old 15-09-2007, 05:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Wilford Neptune got a JC/AOS on a Corrigan's Red in 2004. He sometimes
lurks at rgo, maybe he'll respond if you ask at rgo. "JC" is a Judge's
Commendation, usually for a different bloom than the thing you usually see.

K Barrett

Old 15-09-2007, 05:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

A reply to my reply, Wilford has an article on his awards in the Sept
'Orchids' magazine, in which he shows a pic of his 'Corrigan's Red' that
looks just like yours, otherwise he makes no other comment about it. His
email address listed in the mag as WNeptune at aol dot com

K Barrett

Old 22-09-2007, 12:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

It isa nice variant, isn't it!

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:22:25 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

One comment on this one: ooh!

Diana

.. .

wrote:

A reply to my reply, Wilford has an article on his awards in the Sept
'Orchids' magazine, in which he shows a pic of his 'Corrigan's Red' that
looks just like yours, otherwise he makes no other comment about it. His
email address listed in the mag as WNeptune at aol dot com

K Barrett

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news It's that time of year - glorious perfume throughout the house. This is
lovely deep coloured form. Can any of the Aussies give any info on this
particular clone? Line bred? Or a particularly nice form found
somewhere
by
Corrigan?
Dave Gillingham