GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Netrasiri Darkprince (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/165195-lc-netrasiri-darkprince.html)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 21-09-2007 09:33 PM

Lc. Netrasiri Darkprince

1 Attachment(s)
Frank & I were at Mounts Botanical Garden last week, where I did a talk on
Cattleyas. There was an orchid sale going on, but I was incredibly good, and
didn't buy a single plant.

Frank, on the other hand........

Diana (apparently, Darkprince is indeed spelled that way, BTW)

Dave Gillingham 23-09-2007 03:29 AM

Lc. Netrasiri Darkprince

And, my lady, after that flower wilts and dies, you will still be blooming.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Yummy! Frank has good taste. Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Frank & I were at Mounts Botanical Garden last week, where I did a talk
on Cattleyas. There was an orchid sale going on, but I was incredibly
good, and didn't buy a single plant.

Frank, on the other hand........

Diana (apparently, Darkprince is indeed spelled that way, BTW)

Dave Gillingham

tbell 23-09-2007 11:30 PM

Lc. Netrasiri Darkprince

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:33:53 -0700, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ) :

Frank & I were at Mounts Botanical Garden last week, where I did a talk on
Cattleyas. There was an orchid sale going on, but I was incredibly good, and
didn't buy a single plant.

Frank, on the other hand........

Diana (apparently, Darkprince is indeed spelled that way, BTW)

Ooooh! I'm one with Frank. Think I need that plant!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Dave Gillingham 24-09-2007 08:47 AM

Lc. Netrasiri Darkprince

But I only do it for ladies with husbands as lucky as Frank!

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:59:43 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

There goes that jacket over the puddle again!

Diana

.. .