GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonsai'd Den 4 Dave (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/165566-bonsaid-den-4-dave.html)

wendy7 03-10-2007 12:42 AM

Bonsai'd Den 4 Dave

1 Attachment(s)
This is Den. Kingianum Colleen x Steve
Dave, I was thinking of the way you use the little clay saucers so
I found two of the tiniest bonsai dishes, only a bit more than an inch deep.
2"x 4".
Anyway if these grow & bloom should look quite cute.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham 03-10-2007 09:55 AM

Bonsai'd Den 4 Dave

Should look very good against the blue when it blooms, Wendy. I chose the
saucers because they usually grow as lithophytes in the wild, & sprawl a bit. So
saucers seemed a better idea than pots, & mine appear to like it.

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:42:06 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This is Den. Kingianum Colleen x Steve
Dave, I was thinking of the way you use the little clay saucers so
I found two of the tiniest bonsai dishes, only a bit more than an inch deep.
2"x 4".
Anyway if these grow & bloom should look quite cute.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham

tbell 04-10-2007 06:46 PM

Bonsai'd Den 4 Dave

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:42:06 -0700, Wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

This is Den. Kingianum Colleen x Steve
Dave, I was thinking of the way you use the little clay saucers so
I found two of the tiniest bonsai dishes, only a bit more than an inch deep.
2"x 4".
Anyway if these grow & bloom should look quite cute.
Cheers Wendy

Aren't you the inventive one! Let us see it in bloom.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200