GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Potinara Cristy Harry Attn:-Dan (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/165567-potinara-cristy-harry-attn-dan.html)

wendy7 03-10-2007 12:47 AM

Potinara Cristy Harry Attn:-Dan

1 Attachment(s)
Potinara Cristy Harry
(Blc.Rattanakosin 'SunMoonBeauty' x Pot. CarolinaSplendor 'Aztec#2')
This guy opened up hidden under a large leaf & I broke one of the blooms,
trying to straighten same!!! (I hate it when that happens)
Cheers Wendy

P Max 05-10-2007 10:05 AM

Potinara Cristy Harry Attn:-Dan

Broken bloom - did you remain gracious???
I would have....
Peter

--
)

Scotkat 13-10-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendy7 (Post 751644)
Potinara Cristy Harry
(Blc.Rattanakosin 'SunMoonBeauty' x Pot. CarolinaSplendor 'Aztec#2')
This guy opened up hidden under a large leaf & I broke one of the blooms,
trying to straighten same!!! (I hate it when that happens)
Cheers Wendy

Still stunning even though you broke one of the blooms.