GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Repeat of Lc Mariea Ozella x Blc Waikiki Gold (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/165568-repeat-lc-mariea-ozella-x-blc-waikiki-gold.html)

wendy7 03-10-2007 12:51 AM

Repeat of Lc Mariea Ozella x Blc Waikiki Gold

1 Attachment(s)
Lc. Maria Ozella 'Burgandy' x Blc. Waikiki Gold 'Lea'
It's sunset colours time, which always reminds me of Reka, does anyone
know what she is up to?
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 03-10-2007 01:33 AM

Repeat of Lc Mariea Ozella x Blc Waikiki Gold

Pretty one, Wendy.

A question: over at rgo, can you see posts from me announcing that our
October newsletter is up on line? I posted twice, can't see either one, but
they are visible over at Google groups.

Thanks!
Diana

K Barrett 03-10-2007 02:53 AM

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Lc. Maria Ozella 'Burgandy' x Blc. Waikiki Gold 'Lea'
It's sunset colours time, which always reminds me of Reka, does anyone
know what she is up to?
Cheers Wendy

Both newsletter posts are up at rgo.

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 03-10-2007 06:34 PM

Repeat of Lc Mariea Ozella x Blc Waikiki Gold

Cripes, wonder what else I'm missing. I don't get those posts. Maybe I'll do
a search; once before the order of the threads got all screwed up for some
reason.

Thanks, Kathy.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..

Scotkat 13-10-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendy7 (Post 751645)
Lc. Maria Ozella 'Burgandy' x Blc. Waikiki Gold 'Lea'
It's sunset colours time, which always reminds me of Reka, does anyone
know what she is up to?
Cheers Wendy

Another favourite I seem to be getting drawn to yellow.