GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C. labiata autumnalis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/165756-c-labiata-autumnalis.html)

wendy7 11-10-2007 04:08 AM

C. labiata autumnalis

1 Attachment(s)
Cattleya labiata autumnalis.

This is a back end of a plant that is struggling so I am glad this one is
doing well.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 11-10-2007 10:04 PM

C. labiata autumnalis

Nice flower, Wendy. Glad it's thriving for you. Is it shadow, or are the
backs of the leaves very dark?

Diana

wendy7 12-10-2007 05:08 AM

C. labiata autumnalis

As always Roy, love hearing from you! Cheers Wendy
"Roy" wrote in message
. ..
As always Wendy, well done!!!!!!\\

Roy