GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blc. Alma Kee (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/166171-blc-alma-kee.html)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 24-10-2007 09:26 PM

Blc. Alma Kee

1 Attachment(s)
Another blue ribbon for this one.

Diana

P Max 24-10-2007 10:33 PM

Blc. Alma Kee

Nice labellum, Diana! Appears to have strong dowiana/aurea genes. Would love
to have an f/s dowiana aurea
Peter

--
)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 24-10-2007 10:44 PM

Blc. Alma Kee

Glad you like it, Peter. According to OrchidWiz, the background is 38.9%
dowiana; 12.5% mossiae; 9.4% cinnabarina; 7% warscewiczii; 6.3% schroderae;
and a bunch of other, lesser players.

Diana

K Barrett 25-10-2007 02:48 AM

Blc. Alma Kee

Oh, shut up! That is drop dead gorgeous.

K Barrett 25-10-2007 02:51 AM

Blc. Alma Kee

I bet its a mericlone of 'Tipmalee' which has an AM/AOS.

wendy7 25-10-2007 03:35 AM

Blc. Alma Kee

Ooh this one is pure magic! They are all pretty but this one wins.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham 25-10-2007 10:12 AM

Blc. Alma Kee

Mmmmm!!! Standard of appreciation usually reserved for a gorgeous girl walking
by!

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:26:12 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Another blue ribbon for this one.

Diana

Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 25-10-2007 07:57 PM

Blc. Alma Kee

You guys are too much! Miss Alma Kee says thank you very much. (Hey, our cat
can talk. Why not the orchids?)

Diana

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 25-10-2007 08:00 PM

Blc. Alma Kee

Oh, shut up! That is drop dead gorgeous.

ROFLMAO!

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 26-10-2007 12:51 AM

Blc. Alma Kee

Don't know. I've had this plant for a bunch of years. I *may* have a record
of where I got it. One of the neat things about it is that it blooms more
than once annually. Big bonus, IMO.

Diana

. ..