GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Species orchids at OSSV meeting recently (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/166209-species-orchids-ossv-meeting-recently.html)

P Max 26-10-2007 05:25 PM

Species orchids at OSSV meeting recently

These plants were displayed by the members of OSSV, two weeks ago.
Peter

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7212964...7602715282053/

K Barrett 26-10-2007 06:08 PM

Species orchids at OSSV meeting recently

Nice set Peter. I like that you take a picture of the flower then pull back
in stages so that eventually we get to see the whole plant and also the
plant's growth habit. Gives a fuller impression and understanding of the
orchid.
K Barrett

P Max 26-10-2007 08:37 PM

Species orchids at OSSV meeting recently

Thanks Kathy. Plant and bloom perspectives do give a more bigger picture re
identity and feature of our beloved orchids.
Peter
--
)

P Max 27-10-2007 03:16 AM

Species orchids at OSSV meeting recently

Your challenging me there Diana. I'll have to search out some obscure ones
and baffle the audience.
Cheers
Peter
--