Old 05-11-2007, 01:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Tougher than I thought.

I had a tree fall on my shade house this summer that damaged a few of my
plants. When I did my final cleanup before the first frost I found this.

--
Mark Edson
Waukomis Oklahoma, USA

Attached Thumbnails
Tougher than I thought.-den_sprout.jpg

Old 06-11-2007, 01:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

You mean to suggest that we cant just take guesses???

I am currently running with Den. discolor

--
Yours Sincerely
Kye

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Great. Hope you have an idea which plant it is!

Diana

. ..

Old 07-11-2007, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

This is one of my favorite Dens. A NOID that is a reliable bloomer, however
after the crash it didn't put on any new growth but it still gave me a show
of flowers.

"Kye" wrote in message
You mean to suggest that we cant just take guesses???

I am currently running with Den. discolor

--
Yours Sincerely
Kye

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Great. Hope you have an idea which plant it is!

Diana

. ..

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
I had a tree fall on my shade house this summer that damaged a few of
my
plants. When I did my final cleanup before the first frost I found
this.

--
Mark Edson
Waukomis Oklahoma, USA

Attached Thumbnails
Tougher than I thought.-donor_parent.jpg

Old 07-11-2007, 01:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks for the ID.

I'm only in my second year in this hobby and am amazed at the length the
blooms last. This bloom is going on 3 months and still looks good for being
outside.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Pretty girl! I think most of us have a St. Ray's.

Diana

. net...

"Kye" wrote in message
You mean to suggest that we cant just take guesses???

I am currently running with Den. discolor

--
Yours Sincerely
Kye

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Great. Hope you have an idea which plant it is!

Diana

. ..

Old 07-11-2007, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Oops.........! By St. Ray's, I was referring to *strays*. Have no idea what
the name of your Dend is, sorry.

Diana

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
et...
Thanks for the ID.

I'm only in my second year in this hobby and am amazed at the length the
blooms last. This bloom is going on 3 months and still looks good for
being outside.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Pretty girl! I think most of us have a St. Ray's.

Diana

. net...

"Kye" wrote in message
You mean to suggest that we cant just take guesses???

I am currently running with Den. discolor

--
Yours Sincerely
Kye

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Great. Hope you have an idea which plant it is!

Diana

. ..

Old 07-11-2007, 11:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Got It : )
I'm not really into having ID's for my dog pound.

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
et...
Thanks for the ID.

I'm only in my second year in this hobby and am amazed at the length the
blooms last. This bloom is going on 3 months and still looks good for
being outside.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Pretty girl! I think most of us have a St. Ray's.

Diana

. net...

"Kye" wrote in message
You mean to suggest that we cant just take guesses???

I am currently running with Den. discolor

--
Yours Sincerely
Kye

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Great. Hope you have an idea which plant it is!

Diana

. ..

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
I had a tree fall on my shade house this summer that damaged a few
of
my
plants. When I did my final cleanup before the first frost I found
this.

--
Mark Edson
Waukomis Oklahoma, USA