GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Onc. Onustum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/166470-onc-onustum.html)

wendy7 06-11-2007 02:02 AM

Onc. Onustum

1 Attachment(s)
Oncidium Onustum #1 x #3

I love the soft fragrance of this one & also that the flowers last & last.
Cheers Wendy

SuE 06-11-2007 02:56 PM

Onc. Onustum

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:02:02 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

Oncidium Onustum #1 x #3

I love the soft fragrance of this one & also that the flowers last & last.
Cheers Wendy

I love this too. But after two committed suicide in my gh, I decided
they did not love me. G
Glad you checked and resent the set. Lovely way to start the day.
SuE

P Max 07-11-2007 04:25 AM

Onc. Onustum

Impressive performance there, Wendy.
These are too easy to kill I find, yet yours survived to seniority.
Three beautiful spikes! I take my hat off.
Great species.
Peter

--
)