GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Time for the Blues (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/167294-time-blues.html)

wendy7 18-11-2007 09:24 PM

Time for the Blues

2 Attachment(s)
Blc. Blue Grotto 'Blue Lustre'

Lc. Wrigleyi 'Blue Lagoon' x C. Sapphire Blue

Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 19-11-2007 12:32 AM

Time for the Blues

Can I come and live with you?

Diana

wendy7 19-11-2007 01:03 AM

Time for the Blues

Sure thing, but will put you to work. Still cleaning ash from the fires.
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Can I come and live with you?

Diana

Dave Gillingham 19-11-2007 09:45 AM

Time for the Blues

Hey, provided you come at repotting time you're welcome to Brisbane!

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:32:05 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Can I come and live with you?

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Blc. Blue Grotto 'Blue Lustre'

Lc. Wrigleyi 'Blue Lagoon' x C. Sapphire Blue

Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 19-11-2007 08:28 PM

Time for the Blues

Y'know, I have enough stuff to do to fill the next year, LOL!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Hey, provided you come at repotting time you're welcome to Brisbane!

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:32:05 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"

wrote:

Can I come and live with you?

Diana

Dave Gillingham 20-11-2007 09:37 AM

Time for the Blues

Can I sign you up for 2009 then? ;-)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:28:54 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Y'know, I have enough stuff to do to fill the next year, LOL!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
Hey, provided you come at repotting time you're welcome to Brisbane!

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:32:05 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"

wrote:

Can I come and live with you?

Diana

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 20-11-2007 03:53 PM

Time for the Blues

;o)

wrote:

Y'know, I have enough stuff to do to fill the next year, LOL!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
. ..
Hey, provided you come at repotting time you're welcome to Brisbane!

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:32:05 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"

wrote:

Can I come and live with you?

Diana

SuE 20-11-2007 07:44 PM

Time for the Blues

wrote:

Y'know, I have enough stuff to do to fill the next year, LOL!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
Hey, provided you come at repotting time you're welcome to Brisbane!

Here I thought you would set up the potting brigade. One town a month
and around the world tour to boot.
SuE

Dave Gillingham 21-11-2007 09:52 AM

Time for the Blues

Check the size of the collection first! You might be there for six months &
never see anything but pots. Now, my collection isn't all that large ....

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:40:32 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

That's not a half bad idea, Sue! I'll be the "Potter Who Came to Dinner",
LOL!

Diana

.. .

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 21-11-2007 08:04 PM

Time for the Blues

I hereby turn the tables on all y'all. Show up here, do the potting, treat
the fungus, weed out the plants that I ought to discard but that Frank keeps
retrieving from the dust bin, and we will feed you royally out by the pool.
The meal will follow copious amounts of preprandial libations, and will be
followed by a little something to comfort you after a hard day.

Sorry, no dancing girls!

&

wrote:

That's not a half bad idea, Sue! I'll be the "Potter Who Came to Dinner",
LOL!

Diana

. ..
wrote:

Y'know, I have enough stuff to do to fill the next year, LOL!

Diana

m...

Dave Gillingham 22-11-2007 09:08 AM

Time for the Blues

To quote my wife - "But that's different!"

wrote:

Y'know, I have enough stuff to do to fill the next year, LOL!

Diana

om...

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 22-11-2007 06:13 PM

Time for the Blues

;o)

wrote:

That's not a half bad idea, Sue! I'll be the "Potter Who Came to
Dinner",
LOL!

Diana

m...