GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C. Barbara Kirch (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/167318-c-barbara-kirch.html)

wendy7 18-11-2007 09:34 PM

C. Barbara Kirch

1 Attachment(s)
Cattleya Barbara Kirch which I believe is (C. arantiaca x C. bowringiana)
Cheers Wendy

Kenni Judd 18-11-2007 10:16 PM

C. Barbara Kirch

Hi, Wendy: Very nice, and yes, aurantiaca x bowringiana (at least before
the latest RHS shuffle G). Mine is blooming now as well, but more peachy
than rose like yours. Good growing, Kenni

wendy7 19-11-2007 01:08 AM

C. Barbara Kirch

Thanks Kenni, also just noticed my spelling error. What was the RHS
shuffle? Something
like clumping or splitting?
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 19-11-2007 08:33 PM

C. Barbara Kirch

You can see the aurantiaca shape, for sure. Kenni is talking about the
latest taxo changes by RHS; we had a discussion a month or so ago. Looks
like it may be on hold with AOS. We'll see.

Diana

SuE 20-11-2007 07:48 PM

C. Barbara Kirch

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:34:25 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

Cattleya Barbara Kirch which I believe is (C. arantiaca x C. bowringiana)
Cheers Wendy

It shows it heritage. Nice collection. Thanks for the show. I am
glad your only cleaning fly ash and did not get caught in the flames.