GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'White' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/167435-dendrobium-cuthbertsonii-white.html)

Eric Hunt[_1_] 22-11-2007 06:42 PM

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'White'

1 Attachment(s)

--
Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

wendy7 24-11-2007 04:41 PM

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'White'

Love 'em all Eric, and the detailed macro's of the moss.
thanks for the show & please don't be a stranger here, love your work.
Cheers Wendy
"Eric Hunt" wrote in message

Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

wendy7 24-11-2007 04:42 PM

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'White'

Love 'em all Eric, and the detailed macro's of the moss.
thanks for the show & please don't be a stranger here, love your work.
Cheers Wendy
"Eric Hunt" wrote in message

Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

V_coerulea 25-11-2007 01:13 PM

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'White'

I'm not one to talk since I haven't posted in quite some time, but I really
miss your pictures. They're fantastic in color, detail and composition.
Thanks for sharing and I hope to see many more.
Gary

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message

Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Al Pickrel 25-11-2007 04:51 PM

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'White'

Its raining cuthbertsonii. How cool! I'm gonna turn my umbrella upside
down and stand out here for while.

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message

Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

SuE 26-11-2007 02:05 AM

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'White'

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:51:37 GMT, "Al Pickrel"
wrote:

Its raining cuthbertsonii. How cool! I'm gonna turn my umbrella upside
down and stand out here for while.

Your antenna are working full time. I really like your thinking on
this one. I would have to find a keeper (I can't grow them) but I do
love the little devils.
SuE