GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc Sacramento Rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/167502-lc-sacramento-rose.html)

K Barrett 26-11-2007 12:00 AM

Lc Sacramento Rose

2 Attachment(s)
Lc Sacramento Rose is now Sc Sacramento Rose. (Lc Mini Purple x L alaorii)
or (Sc Mini Purple x S alaorii)

2 images, one with and one without flash.

I thought this was awardable until I looked it up. Its fully 1 cm smaller
than the ones Sunset Valley Orchids had awarded. nevertheless I won't be
kicking it out of the GH anytime soon. From Gold Country Orchids

K Barrett

SuE 26-11-2007 02:08 AM

Lc Sacramento Rose

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:00:35 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Lc Sacramento Rose is now Sc Sacramento Rose. (Lc Mini Purple x L alaorii)
or (Sc Mini Purple x S alaorii)

2 images, one with and one without flash.

I thought this was awardable until I looked it up. Its fully 1 cm smaller
than the ones Sunset Valley Orchids had awarded. nevertheless I won't be
kicking it out of the GH anytime soon. From Gold Country Orchids

K Barrett

Luscious. Will another year produce larger flowers? Or more?

Hope Alan comes back to Denver next year for the fall show. We had
the same 3-4 vendors until the sales slumped and we started a
rotation. He should be in for 2008, I think.
SuE

K Barrett 26-11-2007 04:28 PM

Lc Sacramento Rose

Next year should still have 2 flowers per stem. (sorry, inflorescence) but
I am hoping since this is just opening it'll continue to expand over time.
I have about 10 days till judging, LOL!!

SuE 26-11-2007 08:03 PM

Lc Sacramento Rose

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:28:25 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Next year should still have 2 flowers per stem. (sorry, inflorescence) but
I am hoping since this is just opening it'll continue to expand over time.
I have about 10 days till judging, LOL!!

Very good chance your right. As Wendy says -- "I'll be holding
thumbs."
SuE