GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blc George King 'Serendipity' 4N (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/167503-blc-george-king-serendipity-4n.html)

K Barrett 26-11-2007 12:03 AM

Blc George King 'Serendipity' 4N

1 Attachment(s)
From Fordyce Orchids (who still sells flasks, BTW)

Blc George King 'Serendipity', with flash, which sort of washes out the
deepness of the pink for this clone. I still can't believe I won this one.
Probably will go into the life boat when my ship hits an iceberg.

K Barrett

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 26-11-2007 07:07 PM

Blc George King 'Serendipity' 4N

That would go into my life boat, too! I think I have a mental problem
(well.........) with George King. I routinely say King George.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
From Fordyce Orchids (who still sells flasks, BTW)