GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another shot of Bc. Princess Teresa (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/167532-another-shot-bc-princess-teresa.html)

wendy7 27-11-2007 04:00 AM

Another shot of Bc. Princess Teresa

1 Attachment(s)
It turns out I didn't break the flower stem after all, just a torn petal.
Anyway the 2nd flower is now open.
Cheers Wendy

tbell 27-11-2007 08:01 PM

Another shot of Bc. Princess Teresa

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:00:35 -0800, Wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

It turns out I didn't break the flower stem after all, just a torn petal.
Anyway the 2nd flower is now open.
Cheers Wendy

Super! I have two buds just emerging from their sheath.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

wendy7 28-11-2007 04:15 PM

Another shot of Bc. Princess Teresa

Thanks Diana, For some reason my replies are duping each time?
Cheers Wendy

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Nice floof, Wendy. Love the colors.