Old 02-12-2007, 10:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default P Max orchid #1

Here's one of Peter's orchids shot in his shade-house.

--
http://rnr.id.au

Attached Thumbnails
P Max orchid #1-pmax071201-8987.jpg
Old 02-12-2007, 10:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Oh, my, what is that? How neat to tour Peter's place, and how nice to share
it all with us, Reiner.

Diana

Old 03-12-2007, 01:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 14:41:14 -0800, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Here's one of Peter's orchids shot in his shade-house.

Thank you, indeed.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Old 03-12-2007, 08:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks Diana, you'll have to get the name from Peter as, although most were
labelled, I didn't record any names.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

glad to be of service

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
Thank you, indeed.

Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

[slaps forehead] Yes! That's it! I had one and it was a reliable bloomer.
I can't rememebr why I don't have it anymore.... probably donated it to the
society auction.... sometimes I do that when I'm tired of an orchid. Now
I know I was a dolt to do that!

"P Max" wrote in message
How about C. pandurata, Kathy/Reiner!
Nice shots there Reiner, esp. the one of the personnel.
Peter

--
)
news

Old 04-12-2007, 05:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Kathy,

Probably because it's a monster of a plant? Peter looks like he's got the
space for it, but it claims a high percentage of bench space of the smaller
houses found here in the Bay Area.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

. ..

Old 04-12-2007, 07:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

It's also worth the space - magic species! A glimpse of the plant -
attached.

--
)
"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kathy,

Probably because it's a monster of a plant? Peter looks like he's got the
space for it, but it claims a high percentage of bench space of the
smaller
houses found here in the Bay Area.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
[slaps forehead] Yes! That's it! I had one and it was a reliable
bloomer.

Attached Thumbnails
P Max orchid #1-coelogyne-pandurata-2a.jpg
Old 05-12-2007, 01:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Aha! I'm not the only one with the occasional sun burned leaf!

For that, I might find room. Thanks for the ID. It's great! Will check
culture requirements.

Diana

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kathy,

Probably because it's a monster of a plant? Peter looks like he's got the
space for it, but it claims a high percentage of bench space of the
smaller
houses found here in the Bay Area.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

. ..

Old 05-12-2007, 11:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"P Max" wrote in message
the one of the personnel.

I told you I'd make you world famous.

Old 06-12-2007, 05:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

No sweat, Reiner. It didn't attract any attention.
Nevertheless, I'm sure you've heard of "pay back"! It will happen!
Stay glued .....!
Peter

--
)
"AusDigi" wrote in message

"P Max" wrote in message
the one of the personnel.

I told you I'd make you world famous.

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

max international, mlm business opportunity, MaxGXL, networkmarketing opportunity , Max GXL, MaxWLX, Max N-fuze, Max WLX, m Orchids 0 19-09-2009 06:12 PM
P Max Orchid #2 AusDigi Orchid Photos 0 02-12-2007 10:25 AM
MAX temp Heather Ponds 7 29-06-2003 09:32 PM
Max: Awake n Hungry K Barrett Orchids 2 15-06-2003 07:20 PM
Bio-max vs nitrate PMDD was filter cleaning schedule... NetMax Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 22-05-2003 05:08 PM