GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fun in the Sun (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/167696-fun-sun.html)

wendy7 03-12-2007 01:43 AM

Fun in the Sun

1 Attachment(s)
Blc. Sounds Good

I brought some of my bloomers out in the cool sunshine to take some pics.

We actually had some nice rain here in S.Cal which cleaned down all the ash
on my shade
cloth and plants.
Cheers Wendy

Mark_OK 03-12-2007 03:31 PM

Fun in the Sun

Beautiful! Your pictures have inspired me to increase my Cattleya
collection.

My son is a Marine currently training at 29 Palms - he wasn't as
appreciative of the rain as you are : )

wendy7 03-12-2007 04:24 PM

Fun in the Sun

Hi there Mark,
Always glad to hear.
KUDO's to your son.
We are going to get another huge storm in 2 or 3 days.
It is quite odd to go outside & look at a dried up puddle, black mushy
stuff, ash from the fires!
Cheers Wendy

Steve[_2_] 07-12-2007 05:53 AM

Fun in the Sun

Oh look, blue sky! I haven't seen that in at least a week.
Oh yeah, the flowers are nice too. ;-)

Steve