Old 05-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Registered User

Location: France
Default Lepanthes telipogoniflora

Finally, here is Lepanthes telipogoniflora originatig from Colombia. W/I grower.

Best regards,

Mafate
Old 06-12-2007, 06:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Cycnoches cooperi var. villenae

Welcome to ABPO, Mafate.

Nice macros of very interesting flowers. Congratulations.

Unfortunately the inclusion of ]' in your link causes it to fail.

Here are the correct links:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8...ooperi1eb2.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4...ooperi2ab6.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8...ooperi3cx7.jpg

Cheers

John

"Mafate" wrote in message

Hello all,

I live in France and I am new to this forum. Here is my young Cycnoches
cooperi var. villenae flowering:

'[image:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8577/cycnochescooperi1eb2.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

'[image:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4152/cycnochescooperi2ab6.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

'[image:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8544/cycnochescooperi3cx7.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

Hope you like it!

Regards,

Mafate

--
Mafate

Old 06-12-2007, 02:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Nice species there, Mafate. Have not seen that form before.
Orchids from France will be a welcome addition.
Thanks,
Peter

--
)
om...

Old 08-12-2007, 02:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

My pleasure Diana

.. .

wrote:

Hello all,

I live in France and I am new to this forum. Here is my young Cycnoches
cooperi var. villenae flowering:

'[image:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8577/cycnochescooperi1eb2.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)