GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epi. Michael's Rubelite 'Puddle Prince' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/167831-epi-michaels-rubelite-puddle-prince.html)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 07-12-2007 08:59 PM

Epi. Michael's Rubelite 'Puddle Prince'

1 Attachment(s)
This came to us from the owners of an enormous plant for which they won an
award (AOS/CCM). The parent plant itself is feet around and way taller than
I am. When it spikes, the spikes are taller than Frank by far, and the whole
thing stands up ramrod straight.

Ours is tied to a rod to keep it from falling over, LOL! I may have found a
spot where it will get even light all day, however. That should keep it from
growing sideways toward the light.

Anyway, I love it.

Diana

tbell 08-12-2007 02:49 AM

Epi. Michael's Rubelite 'Puddle Prince'

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:59:26 -0800, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

This came to us from the owners of an enormous plant for which they won an
award (AOS/CCM). The parent plant itself is feet around and way taller than
I am. When it spikes, the spikes are taller than Frank by far, and the whole
thing stands up ramrod straight.

Ours is tied to a rod to keep it from falling over, LOL! I may have found a
spot where it will get even light all day, however. That should keep it from
growing sideways toward the light.

Anyway, I love it.

Diana

That is fantastic, Di, and quite beautiful. It must like what you're giving
it.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

wendy7 09-12-2007 06:15 PM

Epi. Michael's Rubelite 'Puddle Prince'

Very nice Di, These guys have ever present colour & this one lives up to
it's name for sure. (Rubelite)
Cheers Wendy
.. .