GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phal Ever-Spring Prince 'Pretty Cat' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/168156-phal-ever-spring-prince-pretty-cat.html)

Pat Brennan[_3_] 22-12-2007 09:14 AM

Phal Ever-Spring Prince 'Pretty Cat'

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, I can post even if email is sick. Sorry about the test post.

This photo is of six different blossom shots of Phal Ever-Spring Prince
'Pretty Cat' taken from 15 reblooming side spikes on three plants. Although
there is more variation in the middle the photo shows the range of 'Pretty
Cat'. I assume 'Pretty Cat' is a chimera.

Pat