GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   B. Little Stars (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/168553-b-little-stars.html)

wendy7 26-12-2007 05:44 AM

B. Little Stars

1 Attachment(s)
Brassavola Little Stars another oldie but goodie.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham 26-12-2007 09:43 AM

B. Little Stars

All three must have made very nice Christmas presents for you, Wendy.

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:44:11 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

Brassavola Little Stars another oldie but goodie.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 28-12-2007 08:04 PM

B. Little Stars

One of the things I love about Little Stars is the length of time it lasts.
Forever, essentially! And that night time aroma.........mmmm!

Diana