GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium lasianthera 'Sepik Blue' x tangerinum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/169876-dendrobium-lasianthera-sepik-blue-x-tangerinum.html)

Dave Gillingham 01-01-2008 07:33 AM

Dendrobium lasianthera 'Sepik Blue' x tangerinum

1 Attachment(s)
I wish I had had the sense to photograph this one *before* I sprayed it!
Dave Gillingham

SuE 01-01-2008 08:03 PM

Dendrobium lasianthera 'Sepik Blue' x tangerinum

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 17:33:30 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

I wish I had had the sense to photograph this one *before* I sprayed it!
Dave Gillingham

You have to have something for NEXT Year. g
I like this beauty too.
SuE