GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Stephen Oliver Fouraker (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170035-lc-stephen-oliver-fouraker.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 01-01-2008 09:57 PM

Lc. Stephen Oliver Fouraker

Finally, a photo from Port St. Lucie. Lc. Stephen Oliver Fouraker is not
new, but it's a steady crowd pleaser.

Hopefully we'll have some sun tomorrow and I can get a few more pictures.

Diana

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 01-01-2008 10:00 PM

Lc. Stephen Oliver Fouraker

1 Attachment(s)
Well. It would help to attach the photo, wouldn't it?

Diana (slapping head)

wendy7 02-01-2008 02:25 AM

Lc. Stephen Oliver Fouraker

Orange popsicles will make you do this Diana! *G*
One of my very favourites, a great shot. Cheers Wendy

. ..

tbell 02-01-2008 10:11 PM

Lc. Stephen Oliver Fouraker

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:00:02 -0800, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

Well. It would help to attach the photo, wouldn't it?

Diana (slapping head)

Yum.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA