GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium Dalvey "Candy Stripes" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170054-dendrobium-dalvey-candy-stripes.html)

Dave Gillingham 02-01-2008 04:49 AM

Dendrobium Dalvey "Candy Stripes"

1 Attachment(s)
A pretty little cross between D. phalaenopsis (Section Phalaenanthe) and D.
bifalce (the only Section Latouria Dendrobe represented in Australia).
Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 02-01-2008 07:22 PM

Dendrobium Dalvey "Candy Stripes"

You've done it again. Lovely set of Dends, Dave! This is my fave.

Diana

tbell 02-01-2008 10:14 PM

Dendrobium Dalvey "Candy Stripes"

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 20:49:49 -0800, Dave Gillingham wrote
(in article ):

A pretty little cross between D. phalaenopsis (Section Phalaenanthe) and D.
bifalce (the only Section Latouria Dendrobe represented in Australia).
Dave Gillingham

Nice series, Dave. Love the twisty petals, and the lip on Candy Stripes.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Dave Gillingham 04-01-2008 09:46 AM

Dendrobium Dalvey "Candy Stripes"

Thank you both. Sadly, this plant is struggling a bit at the moment - not sure
what I'm doing wrong. Though last year I bought my bark from a new source, & a
number of those repottings aren't exactly thriving. That could be it.