Old 12-01-2008, 08:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dendrobium loddigesii

Old faithful! There'sa clay bowl in there somewhere. This orchid has been on
my repot list for the last two years. I really don't want to break it up, & I
can't see how to get into it & repot successfully otherwise. Suggestions?
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Dendrobium loddigesii-den-lodgsi-02.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEN-lodgsi-02A.jpg (42.2 KB, 154 views)

Old 12-01-2008, 06:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

What a specimen!!!!! Wow!!!!!! I had one of these & it had two flowers then
after that it died!!!!
I'm with Kathy, leave it be.
If it were growing out in the wilds, got too large for itself, wouldn't it
just drop pieces?
So you could put it in a slatted wooden basket & get it even bigger no?
Thanks for the show Dave.
Cheers Wendy

Old 13-01-2008, 04:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

You talked me into it, people. It stays as is. Thanks for the comments, & glad
you liked it.

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:47:46 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

Old faithful! There'sa clay bowl in there somewhere. This orchid has been on
my repot list for the last two years. I really don't want to break it up, & I
can't see how to get into it & repot successfully otherwise. Suggestions?
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Rate This Thread: