Old 15-01-2008, 07:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dendrobium fleckeri

Fair comment! The drawback of Garden banter would be the inability to interact
- a major part of the enjoyment of our ngs.

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:21:09 -0500, Steve wrote:

I was just looking, and I see they faithfully picked up the comments
about being plagiarized too. Actually, its a good service. We post
things here wanting people to see our pictures and comments. Garden
Banter simply picks garden related newsgroups and makes them available
to people who who don't know enough to be able to use newsgroups as
intended, or, to people who don't have newsgroups available through
their ISP. Kind of like what Google groups does except that Garden
Banter does pictures too.
Hey, I might use it if I ever get into a situation where my ISP doesn't
provide newsgroups and I would have to pay to get them.

Steve

Dave Gillingham wrote:
I guess the only saving grace is that they acknowledge where they pilfered it
all from.

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:59:31 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

That site picks up our posts from abpo and rgo. Ain't nuthin' sacred
anymore!

Diana

"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
Dave

Check this out!! http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/tags/dendrobium/

Doesn't take long to get plagiarized these days!

Cheers

John

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
A plant from the rainforest mountains of North Queensland. It only had
two
flowers, & I'm probably lucky to have got those.They were at most about
1"
across - a far cry from the much larger flowers I saw in the wild on Mt
lewis
last year.
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Dendrobium Judith - Dendrobium Judith-a.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 1 11-03-2013 02:42 PM
Dendrobium monophyllum - cute small yellow dendrobium Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 3 03-01-2007 09:59 AM
Dendrobium johannis - lovely rich brown antelope dendrobium Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 2 02-01-2007 07:26 AM
What is a Dendrobium? Andrew Orchids 18 14-02-2003 04:39 AM
Dendrobium himezakura sanokku Ted Byers Orchids 10 10-02-2003 06:26 PM