GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rdza secunda 'Akiikii' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170379-rdza-secunda-akiikii.html)

V_coerulea 15-01-2008 11:03 PM

Rdza secunda 'Akiikii'

2 Attachment(s)
This basket out performed itself this year. It bloomed with 10 spikes. And
when they were done it sent out 4 more! Fantastic!
Gary

K Barrett 16-01-2008 02:10 AM

Rdza secunda 'Akiikii'

Do you recall where you got that?

K Barrett

.. .

V_coerulea 16-01-2008 11:39 AM

Rdza secunda 'Akiikii'

Sure do Kay (well, not that I remember, but it's in my database). I got it
from C&H several years ago which means they may or may not have any lying
around somewhere. Certainly Gene or Mac should be able to tell you where
they got it from. Their number was 6306 indicating a seedling cross but
that's all I know. Hope this helps.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Do you recall where you got that?

K Barrett

.. .

K Barrett 16-01-2008 04:34 PM

Rdza secunda 'Akiikii'

Thanks! The Santa Barbara Orchid Estate has them (I liked it so much I
googled it, LOL!) But I'll check with Carter & Holmes.

. ..

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Do you recall where you got that?

K Barrett

.. .

1888orchids 16-01-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V_coerulea (Post 770537)
This basket out performed itself this year. It bloomed with 10 spikes. And
when they were done it sent out 4 more! Fantastic!
Gary

Well you are doing something right. What climate do you live in? Check out a blog i have 1888orchids.blogspot.com

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 17-01-2008 07:27 PM

Rdza secunda 'Akiikii'

Well, Gary, you've topped yourself with this one! Talk about a green
thumb........

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Thanks! The Santa Barbara Orchid Estate has them (I liked it so much I
googled it, LOL!) But I'll check with Carter & Holmes.

. ..

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Do you recall where you got that?

K Barrett