GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   L. anceps Santa Barbara Sunset (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170400-l-anceps-santa-barbara-sunset.html)

wendy7 17-01-2008 02:21 AM

L. anceps Santa Barbara Sunset

1 Attachment(s)
Laelia anceps Santa Barbara Sunset 'Showtime' HCC/AOS
My pride & joy at the moment as this was a small piece given to me 4yrs ago
& it
has bloomed the last three.
There were huge specimens at the show last year, a sight to see.
Cheers Wendy

tbell 17-01-2008 11:38 PM

L. anceps Santa Barbara Sunset

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:21:28 -0800, Wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

Laelia anceps Santa Barbara Sunset 'Showtime' HCC/AOS
My pride & joy at the moment as this was a small piece given to me 4yrs ago
& it
has bloomed the last three.
There were huge specimens at the show last year, a sight to see.
Cheers Wendy

Lovely! Mine is 'Peaches,' and has two spikes. I can't wait.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200