GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C. intermedia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170404-c-intermedia.html)

wendy7 17-01-2008 02:30 AM

C. intermedia

1 Attachment(s)
Cattleya intermedia var. amethystina 'Aranbeem'

V_coerulea 17-01-2008 12:00 PM

C. intermedia

Fantastic group Wendy. Tell you what; you send me one of everything you've
got and I'll do the same for you. You'd have to give me time to build
another greenhouse, though.
Gary

wendy7 17-01-2008 04:45 PM

C. intermedia

*G* I would jump at the chance Gary, as yours are so healthy looking.
Did I ever ask you what type of fert you use & do you have RO water?
I still need to see what you have on Ebay too.
Cheers Wendy
. ..