GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Neofinetia falcata.'Icy Fingers' X V 'Sally Roth x3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170419-neofinetia-falcata-icy-fingers-x-v-sally-roth-x3.html)

V_coerulea 17-01-2008 01:03 PM

Neofinetia falcata.'Icy Fingers' X V 'Sally Roth x3

3 Attachment(s)
I'm sure this has a different name but I can't locate it at this time. It's
a great bloomer a couple of times a year.
Gary

Ray B 17-01-2008 10:06 PM

Neofinetia falcata.'Icy Fingers' X V 'Sally Roth x3

1 Attachment(s)
Actually, I don't think it's been registered yet - or at least the most
current OrchidWiz doesn't think so.

I just looked it up the other day for my plant.

. ..