Old 26-01-2008, 07:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default 19th World Orchid Conference

Robert Fuchs was president and Co-chairperson of the 19th WOC.
His display was the one with the large grey tall stones covered on one side
with the blue vandas and on the other side with the white phals. It was
chosen as the best of show large exibits.
I asked where Norman Fang was and was told that he was upstairs with the
Board of Directors, translating a presentation by the Taiwanese, who were
requesting the WOC, after Singapore, be held in their country.
--
D. Wain Garrison
If you can read you can learn anything

Attached Thumbnails
19th World Orchid Conference-100_0723.jpg
Old 27-01-2008, 12:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Good ones, Dallas. Hopefully, mine will be up tomorrow. Frank spent hours
today formatting the pics, and then the folder self destructed! Aaarrrghhh.
Starting again in the morning.

Diana

. ..

Old 27-01-2008, 01:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for all your work on the photos. I was there on Thru also . A truly
outstanding Show. It realy was a one in a lifetime event.

After seeing Fuch' s exhibit and the one from Krull Smith, I think Frank
Smith got robbed!!!! Most people I talke to seemed to agree, but that's why
they're judges and we're not.

Roy
"Dallas Garrison" wrote in message
. ..

Robert Fuchs was president and Co-chairperson of the 19th WOC.
His display was the one with the large grey tall stones covered on one
side with the blue vandas and on the other side with the white phals. It
was chosen as the best of show large exibits.
I asked where Norman Fang was and was told that he was upstairs with the
Board of Directors, translating a presentation by the Taiwanese, who were
requesting the WOC, after Singapore, be held in their country.
--
D. Wain Garrison
If you can read you can learn anything
For there are those who can write who are smarter than you are
However not everyone who can write is smarter than you are.

Rate This Thread: