GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WOC Pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170639-woc-pics.html)

Ray B 27-01-2008 01:17 PM

WOC Pics

DW & Tennis: Thanks to the both of you for allowing those of us who were
unable to attend share in it's beauty.

Now I feel even worse about not going!

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 27-01-2008 07:07 PM

WOC Pics

%$^&*!!! I was there, and will be posting my photos later. Meanwhile, I
cannot see even *one* picture posted by Tennis. Not one. All I see is a
couple of responses, which is how I know they were here.

Anyway, I'm sure they are terrific. More from me later.

Diana

danny 29-01-2008 06:01 PM

WOC Pics

I'm not seeing anything from Tennis either. Maybe it's a BellSouth thing.
-danny

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 29-01-2008 07:30 PM

WOC Pics

Well, I'm glad it's not just me! I would have liked to see his photos,
though.

Diana

.. .