GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fascination of Orchids - P. Nitens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170962-fascination-orchids-p-nitens.html)

wendy7 09-02-2008 07:41 PM

Fascination of Orchids - P. Nitens

1 Attachment(s)
Paph. Nitens an amazing bloomer. I thought I was good with 5 flowers on my
own plant but
this guy had 29!!!!

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 09-02-2008 10:02 PM

Fascination of Orchids - P. Nitens

When I see a Paph like that I have to wonder exactly what I'm doing wrong,
or, more to the point, just what that grower is doing right!

Diana

wendy7 09-02-2008 10:40 PM

Fascination of Orchids - P. Nitens

Thanks Diana, Don't be too hard on yourself though as this particular cross
seems to grow well &
flower profusely.
Paph Nitens (P. insigne X P. villosum)
Cheers Wendy